Our Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine is a specialized piece of equipment used in various industries for joining metal parts together using high-frequency ultrasonic vibrations. This technology is particularly useful for applications that require strong and precise metal welding without the need for additional materials like solder or welding filler.
|Product Name||Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine|
|Power||3000W, 4000W, 6000W|
|Working air pressure||0.5-0.7 Mpa|
|Warranty||One year warranty with lifetime support|
Our Ultrasonic spot metal welding machine advantages:
2. Good conductivity and resistivity very low or almost near to zero.
3. Oxidation or plating metal can be welded.
4. Short weld time, no need additional flux, gas, solder.
5. No welding sparks, environment protection and safety.
6. Without the need for frequent replacement of amplifier due to stepless adjustment of the amplitude.
7. Low energy consumption, high efficiency, no distortion, no pollution, welding firm, and convenient operation.
8. Welding material does not melt non-fragile metal properties.
9. Pairs of welding metal surfaces that require low, oxidation or plating can be welded.
What are products can be welded?
Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machines are versatile and can weld various materials, primarily metals. Here are some of the materials that can be welded using ultrasonic metal spot welding:
1. Metals: Ultrasonic metal spot welding is primarily used for welding various metals, including but not limited to:
Metal Alloys: It can also weld metal alloys, such as those used in the aerospace and automotive industries.
2. Battery Tabs: Ultrasonic metal welding is commonly used in battery manufacturing to weld metal tabs and connectors in lithium-ion batteries and other types of batteries.
3. Electrical Contacts: It is employed for joining electrical contacts and connectors in electronics and electrical components.
4. Sheet Metal: Ultrasonic metal jointing can join thin sheet metal components, making it useful in various industries, including automotive and appliance manufacturing.
5. Wire and Ribbon: Thin metal wires and ribbons used in electronics and electrical applications can be welded using ultrasonic technology.
6. Metal Foils: Ultrasonic soldering machine can be used to join metal foils for various applications, such as in the aerospace and medical industries.
7. Metal Components: Components used in the automotive, aerospace, medical device, and electronics industries, among others, can be effectively welded using ultrasonic metal spot welding.
It’s important to note that the suitability of ultrasonic metal spot welding for a specific material depends on factors such as the thickness of the material, the material’s properties (e.g., conductivity), and the desired joint strength and integrity. The welding parameters and settings may need to be adjusted based on the material being welded to achieve optimal results.
Additionally, while ultrasonic metal spot welding is primarily used for metals, other ultrasonic welding technologies are suitable for non-metallic materials like plastics and textiles. These technologies use different ultrasonic frequencies and equipment configurations tailored to the specific material being processed.