Ultrasonic Lace Sewing machine
The ultrasonic lace sewing machine is a specialized piece of equipment used in the textile and garment industry for various sewing and fabric joining applications. Unlike traditional sewing machines that use needles and thread, ultrasonic lace sewing machines use high-frequency ultrasonic vibrations to bond or weld synthetic fabrics together. These machines are particularly useful for non-woven fabrics, thermoplastic materials, and certain types of films and foils.
|Source power||220V +/- 5V 50/60HZ 6A|
|Input power||1500-2500W ( Adjustable)|
|Roller size||Width 0-100mm, Diameter 50- 60mm|
|Working temperature||≤ 25℃|
1. New type PC intellectual ultrasonic generator.
2. 20kHz Ultrasonic transducer unit.
3. Bottom mould fixed suspension structure.
4. Single motor speed adjustment system.
5. Manual(or Pneumatic) roller lifting system.
6. Double-barreled framework and heavy support board.