Ultrasonic Handheld Welder
Ultrasonic Handheld Welder Specification
An ultrasonic handheld welder, often referred to as a handheld ultrasonic welding machine or ultrasonic welder gun, is a portable device used for welding and joining thermoplastic materials through the application of high-frequency ultrasonic vibrations. This handheld tool is commonly used in various industries for a range of welding and bonding applications.
We can offer you 20khz, 28khz, 30khz, 35khz, 40khz ultrasonic hand held welder with customized horn size based on your welding demand.
|Type Name||Ultrasonic handheld welder|
|Environmental Condition||-10℃ to +40℃ , Damp heat lower than 70%|
|Transducer Adaptor||28/30/ 35/ 40 KHz|
|Power||600/800/ 1000/ 1200W|
|Horn Material||Titanium; Aluminum alloy|
|Power Supply||110/220VAC, 50/60HZ|
|Welding Diameter||3-25mm or customized|
|Optional Accessory||Shockproof suitcase, Hors, Cutting blades, Cooling Solenoid Valve|
Ultrasonic Handheld Welder Features
- One key start, simple operation and easy to start with for customers.
- Imported CPU and drive unit to ensure reliable power supply.
- Effectively balance the amplitude while frequency is locked based on the frequency and amplitude control using PID.
- Power outburst mode, save energy comparing to the traditional ultrasonic hand-held welding machine.
- Welding amplitude adjustable from 0% to 100% by 1% step.
- Dual-frequency mode, one can easily switch from one frequency converter to another by software configuration, the frequency setting range is ±8K.